Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer provides the legal information you need to make informed decisions that are right for you. We are committed to staying on the edge of legal news and developments, offering our clients the most knowledgeable representation possible.
- Safety innovations could reduce the toll of fatal truck crashes
- Do hands-free laws or texting bans make any difference?
- Preventing Missouri motorcycle accidents
- Distracted driving now accounts for nine deaths a day
- Buzzed driving a common cause of serious car accidents
- Missouri man injures co-worker in hit and run accident
- Father files wrongful death suit after Missouri car accident
- An accident checklist: What should I do if I’m in a car crash?
- Survey: Cellphone use among older drivers on the rise
- Robust financial compensation for catastrophic injuries in car accidents
- Columbia law firm Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer sponsors Deon Starman Memorial Golf Tournament
- Jill Harper Joins the Legal Professionals of Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer
- Understanding the reason for pedestrian deaths in Missouri and elsewhere
- Tips for increasing motorcycle safety
- FAQ: Trampolines and homeowner liability
- Whose Fault is It? What You Need to Know About Personal Injury on Dangerous Premises
- Study finds half of Missouri teens are texting and driving
- Distracted driving in Missouri: Recent study and proposed law
- Missouri’s traffic safety laws are severely lacking, group says
- Poll: Most Americans are opposed to heavier and longer trucks
- Driving with the highest degree of care for Missouri winter weather
- Three tips to keep young children safe in motor vehicles
- How to handle hit-and-run accidents in Missouri
- Autonomous vehicles in Missouri: What happens if there’s an accident?
- Report: Fatal car accidents on the rise in Missouri
- Death Stalks the Highways