Wrongful Death

Wrongful Death Attorneys in Columbia, Missouri

A fatal auto accident or other negligent event resulting in the loss of a loved one presents a multitude of challenges that one must face. The emotional and financial obstacles that one must overcome can be overwhelming. You will need a strong advocate who will fight to protect your interests and make certain that your loss is not in vain.

Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer is an established law firm located in Columbia, Missouri, that represents individuals and families in wrongful death claims. We advocate for those who have lost a loved one as the result of a fatal traffic accident or other personal injury matter.

Helping You Get The Financial Compensation You Deserve After A Fatal Accident

While retaining legal representation after the passing of a loved one may not be on the top of your list of things to do, it is in your best interests to seek representation as soon as possible. The insurance company's attorneys will not be looking out for your best interests — but our attorneys will.

We will help you organize your immediate financial obligations and aggressively advocate for your best interests. We will make certain that you get the financial compensation you deserve so that your family's financial future is secured.

Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim?

In Missouri, the spouse, parent or child of the deceased person has equal right to participate in bringing a claim. If you have recently lost a loved one, you should speak to a lawyer to find out what rights you have and if you are able to bring a claim. We will provide the compassionate guidance you need during a difficult time.

Call Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer to File a Wrongful Death Claim in Columbia, Missouri

There are multiple benefits to working with an experienced and compassionate attorney after the devastation of a fatal accident. To schedule an initial consultation, please contact our Columbia wrongful death lawyers. We are happy to schedule consultations at your convenience.

Think You May Have A Case?

Request A Case Evaluation