Traffic Accident Personal Injury Attorneys in Columbia, Missouri
In Columbia and throughout Missouri, people turn to Harper, Evans, Wade & Netemeyer for representation in all types of traffic accident cases, including:
- Car accidents, such as hit-and-runs and rear-end collisions
- Truck accidents, like those caused by an overloaded truck or fatigued driver
- Motorcycle accidents, where a victim has suffered broken bones or a head injury
- Drunk driving accidents, where an intoxicated driver has injured one or more people
- Bicycle accidents that result from the actions of a negligent driver
- Pedestrian accidents, where a car or truck hits and injures someone traveling on foot
People turn to us because our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience. We will put our experience to work for you, fighting to get you compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and all the other costs caused by your motor vehicle accident.
Experienced Traffic Accident Attorneys Who Fight For You
Every traffic accident case is handled by an attorney and a case manager. The relationship between our case managers and attorneys is similar to the relationship between nurses and doctors: they work together to do the best for you as efficiently as possible.
While the experience of one of our attorneys tends to be enough to get a positive outcome in most auto accident cases, there are times when a challenge requires that we put two of our attorneys on the case. We will do what is necessary to get results.
Skilled Trial Lawyers for Personal Injury Claims
Sometimes, trial is necessary to get results in auto accident cases. If we can avoid the need for our client to engage in a court battle, we will, but we will not accept an unfair settlement to avoid court. We are trial attorneys. When the opponent delays or offers an insultingly low settlement, we will take the next step. We will take the battle into the courtroom, where we will fight for you.
Our Columbia car accident injury lawyers will review your case free of charge. If we accept your case, we are only paid if we recover compensation for you. Call us at 573-442-1660 or send us an email for a free case evaluation.